This site was created because of the large number of authors who were not notified of the bankruptcy or who could not get any useful information on how to recover their assets. On Aug 7, 2012, Intermedia Publishing Group and Larry Davis filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Chapter 7 is total liquidation of assets. Subsequently, Mr. Davis filed for personal bankruptcy as well.
On Aug 7, 2012, Intermedia Publishing Group and Larry Davis filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Chapter 7 is total liquidation of assets. All the websites are down.
IMPORTANT: It is critical if that you login to PACER to check the status of all documents. The documents included here are from the original filing. Many more have been added since the filing. Go to https://www.pacer.gov and request a login. Pacer is the official document repository for Federal court documents. Search for the case string: 2:12-bk-17635 and choose the Intermedia publishing case.
What should you do?
1. Download the full document set. Right click on the link below and save it to your computer. It contains all six documents from the bankruptcy in a ZIP file. This was the original documnent set. MAKE SURE YOU REVIEW PACER FOR THE LATEST DOCUMENTS (SEE BELOW).
2. Review the documents to see if you are listed and that your information is correct.
3. Even if you are listed, confirm that the amounts are correct. For the many people who have unreturned deposits and related funds you will find you are not included.
4. Contact your attorney to have him/her file appropriate motions to have your claims included.
5. Protect Your Assets: If IPG registered domains, ISBN Codes, Amazon listings, unshipped books, etc. you will need to file claims for those items.
6. You should still file a complaint with the Arizona AG if you feel the bankrupcty does not address your issues (see below).
Getting Access to Bankruptcy Documents
All documents related to Federal Bankruptcy cases are available on PACER at https://www.pacer.gov
You'll need to register and there are small charges for document downloads. When you are logged in you need to find the case search area and search for "2:12-bk-17635" then look for Intermedia Publishing Group.
If your debt is not included in the filing or incorrectly noted you can file a "PROOF OF CLAIM" in the court.
Fax the form to: 602-682-4004
Case Number: 2:12-bk-17635-RJH
United States Bankruptcy Court
602-682-4000 or 800-556-9230
You should contact these individuals with omissions, changes, and/or your concerns about intellectual property.
The Attorney Filing the Chapter 7
The Trustee Assigned to Gather Assets and Manage the Filing
The Attorneys for the Trustee Assigned to Resolve the Legal Complexities of the Case
Adam B. Natch
Case Number: 2:12-bk-25294
If you feel the bankuptcy does not address your issues you should file a complaint with the AZ Attorney General's office.
NOTICE: This site is not intended to offer specific legal advice. Only your attorney can provide that service. This site is designed to provide you access to the documents and any common-sense suggestions that have been culled from others.